Italy - Indonesia - Brasil - Turkey - Mexico - USA - Canada - Armenia - Suisse - India - Jordan - Egypt - Saudi Arabia - Albania - Kosovo - Nepal - Nigeria - South Africa - Peru - Russia
WE OPERATE ON SMALL NUMBERS OF STUDENTS TO ARCHIEVE GREAT RESULTS
- The aim of opening Istituto di Moda Burgo in different countries and regions in the world is to help merge the world class method of teaching techniques with the cultural and environmental expectations of that country or region where the school is being opened.
- Secondly, It enables the students to reduce cost in terms of school fees, cost of living and Visa issues
- In Nigeria Istituto di Moda Burgo (since 1961) in partnership with Ekanem Orok Educational and Learning Foundation
- To prepare high and international level specialist in the fashion field able to compete with international Fashion reality.
- To supply effective and specific teaching method to optimize its student knowledge and learning
- Istituto di Moda Burgo, an international leader in fashion education has developed a training method aimed to optimize and emphasize learning efficiency for the aforementioned subjects.
- Istituto di Moda Burgo received ISO Certification for Quality Management Standards (UNI EN ISO 9001:2000) with the caption: "Planning and providing training courses in the field of Fashion", for the seriousness and professionalism always demonstrated and excellence in results.
- To maintain these standard Istituto di Moda Burgo can not take more than 10 student per teacher.